- MANREGA scheme has been launched as a part of implementing which one of the following articles of the Indian Constitution ?
- Article 43
- Article 45
- Article 47
- Article 50
- Which one of the following terms does not appear in the Constitution of India?
- Annual Financial Statement
- Appropriation Bill
- Consolidated Fund of India
- The first amendment to the constitution carried out in 1951 related to
- Security of the country
- Security of the Prime Minister
- Protection of agrarian reforms in certain state
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- The constitution of India does not contain any provision for the impeachment of
- The president
- The Governor of state
- The Chief Justice of India
- The Vice President of India
- How many types of emergencies have been envisaged under the Indian Constitution?
- The proposal for framing of the constitution of India by an elected constituent Assembly was made by
- Simon Commissions
- Government of India Act, 1935
- Cripps Mission
- British cabinet Delegation
- Who was the chairman of the provincial constitution committee of the constituent Assembly?
- B.R. Ambedkar.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Rajendra Prasad
- Sardar Patel
- Which one of the following is not included in the state-list in the constitution of India?
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Law and order
- The number of official languages recognized under 8th schedule of the Indian Constitution is
- Twenty Two
- By Which name/names is our country mentioned in the constitution?
- India and Bharat
- India and Hindustan
- Bharat Only
- India, Bharat and Hindustan
- Answers Key