- Total schedules in Indian Constitution are:
- Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
(a) Rajendra Prasad
(b) B. R. Ambedkar
(c) K. M. Munshi
(d) G. V. Mavlankar
- Which Schedule of the Constitution includes Anti-defection provisions?
- What is the special Constitutional position of Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a) Indian laws are not applicable.
(b) It is above Indian Constitution.
(c) It is not of the integral parts of Indian Union.
(d) It has its own Constitution
- Which article of the Indian constitution provides for Uniform Civil Code for the citizens?
(a) Article 42
(b) Article 44
(c) Article 46
(d) Article 48
- Which article of the constitution of India deals with the ‘Right to constitutional remedies’?
(a) Article 19
(b) Article 14
(c) Article 21
(d) Article 32
- Who was the chairman of the drafting committee of the Constituent Assembly?
(a) J.L. Nehru
(c) B.R. Ambedkar
- In the Constitution of India, the term ‘federal’ appears in
(a) The preamble
(b) Part III of the constitution
(c) Article 368
(d) None of the above
- By which constitution amendment article 31-C was added to the Indian Constitution?
(a) 17th amendment
(b) 20th amendment
(c) 25th amendment
(d) 26th amendment
- The mention of the word ‘justice’ in the preamble to the constitution of India express
(a) social, political and religious justice
(b) social, economic and cultural justice
(c) social, economic and political justice
(d) economic and political justice