By: D.K Choudhary
Formation of Constitution
- Who elected the constituent Assembly in 1946?- Provincial Assembly
- What was the basis of constitution of the constituent Assembly? – Cabinet Mission Plan,1946.
- Who first time proposed the idea of ‘Constituent Assembly’ for marking of constitution for india? –Swaraj party (In 1934)
- Who formed Indian constituent? –the constituent assembly of india.
- Who was the president of union constituent committee? – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Who presented the constitutional adviser of the constituent assembly? – Sir B.N. Rao.
- How many committees were formed by the constituent assembly for making Indian constitution? –Thirteen.
- Who was the president of “union Powers of committee”? – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Who was the elected as the temporary president of the constituent Assembly?- Dr.Sachchidanand Sinha
- constituent assembly? –Dr.Sachchidanand Sinha
- Who was the president of ‘Drafting Committee’ of constitutional of india?- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
- The member of the drafting committee’of Indian constitution were elected from: –Provincian Assemblies.