Polity Quiz For IAS PCS 29 May 2016
By:- D.K. Chaudhary
1 Which one of the following is correct about the Supreme Court regarding its judgement ?
(A) It can change the judgement
(B) It cannot change the judgement
(C) Only the Chief Justice of India can change the judgement
(D) Only the ministry of law can change the judgement
2. The Indian constitution borrowed the directive principles of the state policy from the constitution of which of the following countries ?
(A) United Kingdom (U.K.) Britain
(B) United States of America (USA)
3. Which among the following is the correct expression of the term ‘Secular’ in India ?
(A) India has many religious
(B) Indians have religious freedom
(C) To follow the religion depends upon the will of an individual
(D) There is no religion of the state in India
4. Which among the following is/are appointed by the President of India ?
1. Vice-Chairman of the planning commission.
2. Chairman of the finance commission.
3. Chief Ministers of the union territories.
Select the correct answer by using the following codes.
(A) 1 and 2 are correct
(B) 2 and 3 are correct
(C) 1 and 3 are correct
(D) Only 1 is correct
5. Which one of the following Indian states does not keep its own High Court ?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
6. Which of the following is not more a Fundamental Right ?
(A) Right to equality
(B) Right to freedom
(C) Right to property
(D) Right against exploitation
7. The Indian constitution establishes India as a—
(C) Democratic Republic
(D) None of the above
8.The total number of fundamental duties mentioned is the constitution of India now is—
9. Chief Justice of High Court is appointed by—
(C) Chief Justice of India
(D) President at the advice of Chief Justice of India and the Governor of the concerned state
10. Monthly salary of President of India is—
(A) Rs. 10,000
(B) Rs. 8,000
(C) Rs. 15,000
(D) Rs. 1,50,000
- (A) 2. (C) 3. (D) 4. (B) 5. (D) 6. (C) 7. (C) 8. (B) 9. (D) 10. (D)