Q.1 What is the correct order of succession (Earlier to Later) among the following presidents of India? (SSC 2001)
(a) Dr. Zakir Hussain (b) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
(c) Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed (d) V.V. Giri
(1) a-c-d-b (2) c-b-d-a
(3) d-a-b-c (4) b-a-d-c
Q.2 If the speaker of the Lok Sabha in tends to vacate his office before the expiry of his term, he sends his resignation to? (SSC 2001)
(1) Chairman of the Rajya Sabha (2) Leader of the house (Lok Sabha)
(3) Deputy of speaker of Lok Sabha (4) President of India
Q.3 The parliament enjoys the exclusive right to legislate on the subjects contained in?
(1) The Union List (2) The Concurrent List
(3) The State List (4) Both 1 and 2
Q.4 A bill is certified as money bill in Lok Sabha by: (SSC 2001)
(1) The President (2) The Finance minister
(3) The Prime Minister (4) The Speaker
Q.5 When the vice-president officiates as president of India, he draws the salary of?
(1) Chairman of Rajya Sabha (2) President
(3) Member of Parliament (4) Both 1 and 2
Q.6 Who presides over the joint sitting of the parliament in India? (SSC 2002)
(1) The person elected by the both the houses
(2) The Chairman of the council
(3) The Speaker, Lok Sabha
(4) The Deputy Speaker, Lok Sabha
Q.7 The right to nominate members to the rajya sabha rests with ? (SSC 2002)
(1) The President (2) The Vice-President
(3) The Judiciary (4) The Lok Sabha
Q.8 The minimum age for a person to seek election to Lok Sabha? (SSC 2001)
(1) 21 Years (2) 25 Years
(3) 30 Years (4) 35 Years
Q.9 The powers to create or abolish the Upper house of the State legislature belongs to the? (SSC 2002)
(1) Governor (2) Parliament
(3) High Court (4) State Legislature
Q.10 Which type of emergency has not been declared so far in India? (SSC 2002)
(1) Internal emergency caused due to internal disturbances.
(2) External emergency caused due to external threat.
(3) State emergency caused due to failure of constitutional machinery in the states.
(4) Financial emergency.