By: D.K Choudhary
- Article 19 of the Indian constitution provides for: – Six Rights of Freedom
- Which article of the Indian constitution provides for freedom of press? Art 19.
- Which right composed of freedom of press? – Freedom of Speech and Expression.
- Right to life and liberty connot be suspended under any circumstance: -True
- Which of the right under Indian Constitution is a human right as well as fundamental right.
–Right to Education
- In india, right to education to the children of 6-14 years of age has become fundamental right.
- Preventive detention refers to: – – Right against exploitation (Art. 23-24)
- The state shall not deny to any person equality before law or equal protection of laes within the territory of india. – Art 14
- In which article of the Indian constitution ‘ Right to equality has been provided”? – Art 14
- It is implied by equality before law the : – Every person is equal before law
- The state shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of religion, race caste, sex or place of birth. –Art 15
- On which ground discrimination under Act15 is not prohibited? -Language
- Prohibition of discrimination on ground of religion is a fundamental right under Art 15 of the constitution of india which has been classified under: –Right to Equality