By: D.K Choudhary
- Who was the holder of the office of the president of india before Dr. Jakir Hussian. – S. Radhakrishanan.
- Who was the first person who was awarded the ‘Bharat Ratna’ Before he became president of indai. S. Radhakrishanan.
- Who was the elected as the president of india two time in a row. – Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
- Up to what period the governer of a state can remain in office. – During the pleasance of the president of india.
- Which president of the Indian republic would call Indian secularism as “Surv Dhram Sumbhav” – S. Radhakrishanan.
- Who can call the joint session of the two houses of parliament? The president of India.
- Who can parden death sentence? – President.
- What is the maximum age limit prescribed for the office of the president. – No such age limit has been prescribed.
- Who has the power to suspend the fundamental rights in case of national emergency. – – The president of India.
- Who can be removed from his office by parliament through impeachment? – The president of India.
- Who has the power to grant pardon to convicted persons? – President and Governor.
- What is required for the president to declar emergency to remain in force? –Ratification of the same by parliament within 6 month.
- Which Indian president remain in office for two times? – Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
In which article of the Indian constitution the president of india can be impeached ? –Art. 61