By: D.K Choudhary
- In which of the list mandies and faise are incuded? – -Concurrent List.
- In india constitution economic planning is a subject included in which of list: – Concurrent List.
- Education is a subject of which of the List? – Concurrent List.
- By which of the constitutional amendment education was added to the concurrent List? –42nd constitutional amendment, 1976.
- Who was the power to legislate over the issues contained in concurrent list. – the union and the state governments the union list.
- How many subjects are there in the Union List? -97 Items.
- In which of the list ‘Census’ has been included? – The Union List.
- Over which of the list the parliament has the exclusive power of legislation? – The Union List.
- Who has been conferred power to legislate over the issues of marriage divorce and succession. – Parliament and the State Governments the State List.
- When parliament can legislate over the matters contained in the State List? – On the request of two or more states or Rajya Sabha ratify with its 2/3 majority.
- In which of the list panchyats haven been included ? – -State List.
- It is the exclusive power of the Rajya Sabha to declar the parliament can legislate over a issue contained in state list in National interst.-
- Parliament can legislate over the subjects of state list in national interst? – True.