Q.01 Which in not an all India service? (SSC CGL 2010)
(1) Indian Administrative service (2) Indian police service
(3) Indian foreign service (4) Indian forest service
Q.02 The Speaker of the Lok Sabha has to address his / her letter of resignation to?
(SSC CGL 2010)
(1) Prime minister of India (2) President of India
(3) Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha (4) Minister of parliamentary Affairs
Q.03 A Presidential Ordinance can remain in force? (SSC CGL 2010)
(1) For three months (2) For six minths
(3) For nine months (4) Indefinitely
Q.04 How many members of the Anglo-Indian community can be nominated by the president ? (SSC 2010)
(1) 1 (2) 2 (3) 5 (4) 8
Q.05 Who can initiate impeachment of the president? (SSC 2010)
(1) 1/4 Members of the either house of parliament
(2) Half of the members of either house of parliament
(3) Half of the state legislatures
(4) 1/35rd of the members of any state legislature
Q.06 What can the president do if a state fails to comply with the directives of the central Government? (SSC 2010)
(1) He can dissolve state legislature and order fresh election.
(2) He can declare the breakdown of constitutional machinery in the state and assume responsibility for the governance of the state.
(3) He can send paramilitary forces to the state to secure compliance.
(4) Any of above.
Q.07 The declaration of constitutional emergency in an Indian state has to be approved by the parliament within a period of?(SSC 2010)
(1) 2 Months (2) 4 Months
(3) 6 Months (4) 12 Months
Q.08 The number of subjects in the union List of the Indian constitution is? (SSC 2010)
(1) 47 (2) 66
(3) 97 (4) 100
Q.09 How many members of the Rajya Sabha retire from the house every 2 years? (SSC 2010)
(1) 1/6 of the total members (2) 1/3 of the total members
(3) 1/12 of the total members (4) 5/6 of the total members
Q.10 Evaluate the following statements? (SSC 2010)
(A) The President of India can be impeached by the Indian parliament
(B) The President of indian can be removed by the Indian parliament only with the approval the chief justice of India.
(1) A is correct but B is not correct.
(2) B is correct but A is not Correct.
(3) Both are correct.
(4) Both are incorrect.