By: D.K Choudhary
- From where the ideals of liberty, Equality and fraternity have been adopted into Indian Constitution? – French Revolution
- Where,the objective of Social Justice’ has been included in the Constitution of india. – Preamble of the Constitution
- The ‘Preamble’ of the Constitution declares india as:- A Soverign, democratic, Republic ,Socialist and Secular.
- In which constitutional amendmen Act the preamble of Indian constitution amended?
-42nd Constitutional Amendment Act
- In preamble of Indian constitution india has been called as: –Sovereign, Socialist, Secular and Democratic Republic.
- The words socialist and secular have been added to the preamble of Indian Constitution by which Constitution amendment Act?
- 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act.
- Which constitutional amendment added two words- Socialist and Secular to the preamble of Indian Constitution?
–42nd Constitutional Amendment Act.
- Two words ‘Socialist’ and ‘Secular’ were added to the preamble of Indian Constitution through 46th amendment? – False
- India is a Sovereign, Socialist and Democratic Republic? –True
- Where ‘Social Justice’ has been enshrined in Constitution of india? – Preamble
- When the preamble of the Indian Constitution was amended first time? – 42nd Constitutional Amendment, 1976.
- By which Constitutional amendment Act the world ‘Secular’ was added to the Constitution of india.
–42nd Constitutional Amendment
- In india the source of political power is:
– ‘We’ The people of India
- What are the two fundamental values of a Constitutional government? – Freedom and Equality