Polity Quiz 15 May,2016
1. Which of the following is not the member of National Development Council?
(a) All members of union cabinet
(b) Chief ministers of all states
(c) Administrators of all union territories
(d) President of India
2. Which of the following states have least numbers of legislative councils?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Jammu & Kashmir
3. Anti defection law is mentioned in the……
(a) 10th schedule of constitution
(b) 11th schedule of constitution
(c) 9th schedule of constitution
(d) 8th schedule of constitution
4. Who can disqualify a member of parliament?
(b) President after consulting the election commission
(c) Elections commission alone
(d) None of these
5. Which of the following article tells about the composition of parliament?
(a) Art. 79
(b) Art. 76
(c) Art. 62
(d) Art. 83
6. Which of the following article defines the money bill?
(a) Art. 112
(b) Art. 110
(c) Art. 111
(d) Art. 312
7. Which of the following article says that India will have a Vice President?
(a) Art. 61
(b) Art. 62
(c) Art. 63
(d) Art. 52
8. Joint sitting of parliament is mentioned in…….
(a) Article 110
(b) Article 112
(c) Article 108
(d) Article 76
9. The concept of judicial review in Indian constitution is taken from ……
10. The reservation of seats for SCs/STs in state assemblies is mentioned in the…..
(a) Art. 332
(b) Art. 331
(c) Art. 335
(d) Art. 312