By: D.K Choudhary
Q.1 In which of the following list does the subject planning figure? (SSC 2012)
(1) State list (2) Concurrent list
(3) Residuary list (4) Union List
Q.2 Money can be spent out of the consolidated fund of India with the approval of?
(1) The parliament (2) The Speaker of Lok Sabha
(3) The comptroller and Auditor general (4) The president
Q.3 What is the time limit given to parliament to pass the ordinance promulgated by the president of India? (SSC 2012)
(1) 6 days (2) 6 weeks
(3) 6 months (4) 6 months and six weeks
Q.4 The estimate committee consists of? (SSC 2012)
(1) 30 members of lok Sabha (2) 30 members of Rajya sabha
(3) 30 members of both Sabha (4) 22 members of Lok Sabha
Q.5 The Speaker of Lok Sabha is elected by? (SSC 2012)
(1) All the members of parliament
(2) The people directly
(3) All the members of lok Sabha
(4) The members of the majority party in the lok sabha
Q.6 Who chairs the Joint session of the two houses of parliament? (SSC 2012)
(1) President (2) Vice—President
(3) Speaker of lok sabha (4) Prime minister
Q.7 A Bill is a money Bill or not will be decide by? (SSC 2012)
(1) Finance minister (2) President
(3) Chairman of Rajya Sabha (4) Speaker of lok sabha
Q.8 What is the implication of the Central government granting “Special Status” to a state? (SSC 2001)
(1) Substantially large percentage of the central assistance will be as grants in aid.
(2) The extent of loan as a percentage of total assistance will be low.
(3) Current account budgetary deficit will be bridged by the central government.
(4) Both (1) and (2) above.
Q.9 Which commission made the recommendations which formed the basis for the Punjab reorganization Act. Which created the states Punjab and Haryana. (SSC 2002)
(1) Dhar commission (2) Dass commission
(3) Shah commission (4) Mahajan commission
Q.10 Which of the following states is not included in capital region planning council? (SSC 2002)
(1) Rajasthan (2) Haryana
(3) Uttar Pradesh (4) Madhya Pradesh