By: D.K Choudhary
- From where the Indian constitutional farmer has adopted the parliamentary form of govt? – Britain
- In which form the Indian constitution declares india? – Union of States
- The government is the agent of: – State
- What is being emphasized in the concept of equality under a liberal democracy? – Equal respect and digrity to all individuals.
- Whose supremacy has been established under Indian political system: -Head of State is elected
- In a federal state which type of authority is enjoyed by the state? -Authority Congered by constitution/
- According to which plan Indian constitution assembly was constituted? – Cabinet Mission Plan.
- How Indian constitution declared india?-The union of states
- Absolute sovereignty is an essential feature of: – State
- Indian constitution derives its authority from? – The people of india.
- From where the Indian constitution adepted federal scheme? – Canada
- One of the serious defect of federal is: – -The danger of disintegration
- In which country ‘the system of judicial review originated?- S.A.
- While farming Indian constitution, we had adopted federal structure plan from: — S.A.