By: D.K Choudhary
- When the general election were held for lok sabha first time. – 1951-52.
- In which of the state the frist non-congress government was formed? – Kerala.
- Geographically area which is the biggest constituency for parliamentary elections? – Laddak (jammu and kashmir)
- Geographically which is the smallest lok sabha constituency? – Chandni chowk (delhi)
- To be recognized as a national political party, in how many states a political party must got recognisation? – Four states
- When the age for casting vote in elections was reduced from 21 to 18 years in the constitution of india? – 1989
- When do mid-term election take place? –When lok sabha is dissolved before completion of its term.
- Which type of right is the right to vote?-
- Political right.
- At the time of lok sabha or vidhan sabha elections, when security deposit is confiscated? – When he failed to secure even 1/6 of the total valid votes casted.
Which of the constitutional amendment reduced the minimum from 21 to 18 to be a votes in lok sabha and vidhan sabha election.
–61th constitutional amendment 1989.