1. DAC Approves Capital Acquisition Proposals of Over Rs3,687 crore
ii. In a boost to indigenisation and in the realisation of India’s growing technological prowess, the DAC approved procurement of DRDO’s designed and developed NAG Missile System at the cost of 524 crore rupees. The DAC also approved procurement of thirteen 127 mm calibre guns for the Navy.
- Admiral Sunil Lanba is the present chief of Naval Staff of Indian Navy.
- General Bipin Rawat is the present chief of Army Staff of Indian Army.
- Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa is the present chief of Air staff of Indian Airforce.
ii. The festival was also supported by NEC and aims to promote afforestation and sustainable tourism efforts in the state.
- Manipur CM- Nongthombam Biren Singh, Governor- Dr. Najma A. Heptulla.
ii. The Agreement has been signed with Macquarie for the first bundle\of highway projects (USD 1.5 billion one of the highest FDI in highways).
- Nitin Jairam Gadkari is the Minister of Road Transport and Highways.
ii. Becoming the first corporate to be part of the initiative, Dalmia Bharat will look after the operations and the maintenance of these heritage sites for the next five years.
- Puneet Dalmia is the Managing Director of Dalmia Bharat Group.
- K J Alphons is the Minister of State for Tourism (I/C).
i. The leaders of North and South Korea agreed to pursue a permanent peace and the complete denuclearization of the divided peninsula, as they embraced after a historic summit laden with symbolism.