GK Quiz In English 12th April 2018
By: D.K Chaudhary
1. What is the name of the autobiography written in Turkish language of Babar?
Answer: - Tujuk-e-Babri.
In which ocean is the Fiji Islands located?
Answer: - In the South Pacific Ocean.
When was the Nationalization of Panjab National Bank?
Answer: - July 19, 1969 AD
4. Which committee was established to review the progress made in education by Simon Commission?
Answer: - Hartog Committee
5. What is the name of the native native of South America?
Answer: - Red India.
6.What was the slogan 'Planning, work and production' of the Five Year Plan?
Answer: - Seventh Five Year Plan
7. Where is OPEC's headquarters located?
Answer: - In Vienna
8. Besides the Earth, which planet is likely to change the season?
Answer: - Mars
9. Who is the real head of the Sangh's executive?
Answer: - Prime Minister.
10. What is the minimum age limit for becoming Prime Minister of India for the post of Prime Minister?
Answer: - 25 years.
11. Which year will the 11.21th National Games be organized?
Answer: - In 2018 AD
12. The state of which Peninsula and Irula resides in the state?
Answer: - In Kerala.
13.It is possible '' Whose structure is related to Tihar Jail?
Answer: - Kiran Bedi Ki
14.73th What is the constitutional amendment related to?
Answer: - From Panchayati Raj
15. Who was the king of Shivaji?
Answer: - Gangabhatta.
16. How many years is the prime minister's tenure?
Answer: - 5 years of
17. What rule does the law work on?
Answer: - On the rules of Kirchoff.
18. Who was the first president of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh?
Answer: - Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
19. Which countries are popular for Angullu lakes?
Answer: - Finland.
20. How many columns depend on the huge room near the huge bathhouse of mammals?
Answer: - On 20 columns.
21. What is the world's largest tea producing country in terms of production?
North India .
22. Which article of the Constitution is described as Election Commission / Election Commission?
Answer: - Article 324
23. Who is called the "consciousness of the soul"?
Answer: - Shankar Deo
24. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti is celebrated?
Answer: - On 23rd January.
25. How many level Panchayati Raj system was recommended by the Balwant Rai Mehta Committee?
Answer: - three-tier.
By: D.K Chaudhary लावा के प्रवाह से किस मिट्टी का निर्माण होता है— काली मिट्टी …