G.K In English 23rd May 2018
By: D.K Chaudhary
1. Which Mandal Commission came into force during the tenure of the Prime Minister?
North - V. P. Singh
2. What is SARS?
Answer - Viral Disease Disease
3. India is the father of the Green Revolution
Answer: MS. Swaminathan
4. The White Revolution is concerned.
Answer: From milk
5. What is famous for Godhra?
Answer: To burn people in the train
6. Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Answer - Bahadur Shah Zafar
7. Who opposed Sati's custom?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
8. What is the full form of OBC.
Answer - Other Backward classes
9. Why is SAIL famous?
Answer: For steel production.
10. Why the demand draft is crossed?
Answer - so that payment can be done only through bank account.
11. Where does Pushkar Mail look?
Answer: - Jaipur
12. Where was the establishment of Azad Hind Fauj?
13. India's place in the world in terms of area.
North - Seventh
14. Zakir Hussain is concerned.
Answer: From tabla
15. The place of worship of Lal Bahadur Shastri is.
Answer - Vijay Ghat
16. Suez combines the canal.
Answer - to the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
17. Who is the queen of the menslo?
Answer: Cardamom to
18. '] [' is the indicator of.
19. Who was the founder of Nazism?
20. Who has run the 'Din-i-Elahi' religion?
21. Whose 'poorer words' is eaten?
Answer: Moinuddin Chishti
22. What is the Qutub Minar?
Answer: In Delhi
23. The land between the mountain and the mountain is called.
North - Valley
24. Saharia tribe is found.
Answer: In Rajasthan
25. The mountain and mountain are represented in the map.
Answer: from red color
By: D.K Chaudhary लावा के प्रवाह से किस मिट्टी का निर्माण होता है— काली मिट्टी …