By: D.K Chaudhary
- Which country is a citizen of every citizen?
- Which country is the world’s largest office?
Ans:-US Defense Department Pentagon where over 29,000 employees work.
- Who is the world’s largest farmer?
Ans:- Brazilian Cole Owner of 2.5 million cattle
- In which country the card is invented?
- Who is the richest country in the world?
Ans:-Kuwait, Arab Emirates and Bahrain
- Which country does not have income tax?
Ans:-In Monaco (Europe)
- Where is the cheapest gold?
Ans:-In London and New York.
- In which language did Christ speak?
9. Which country’s law is considered the most harsh?
Ans- Of Saudi Arabia
10. Which country’s people are considered to be more industrious?
11. Where do residents reside in snow houses?
Ans:- Pole region
12. In which country is Alcatra’s lake situated?
Ans:- In tinidad
13. Which is the world’s oldest newsletter?
Ans:- ‘Official General’ published from Sweden
14. Where is the most library?
Ans:-In India, there are more than 57000 libraries, 10 of which have national importance
15. What kind of material does not burn in the fire?
16. Which city has two month’s day?
Ans:-Hemara Fast (Norway)
17. In which language is the least word in the world?
18. Which is the world’s poorest country?
Ans:-Bhutan, Bangladesh, Chad and Ethiopia are considered.
19. Which country is the worst crime?
Ans:-America is notorious for most crimes