Post By: D.K Chaudhary
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
450 Probationary Officer Vacancy
Last Date 31 January
Canara Bank invites application from Sportsperson for the post of 450 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed PGDBF Course. Apply Online before 31 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : CB/RP/2/2017
Canara Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 450 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government..
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates 3 years & Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates 5 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.708/- (Rs.118/- for SC/ST/PWBD) through online bny using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking .
How To Apply Canara Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.canarabank.com from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.01.2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) : 04.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.canarabank.com/media/6524/rp-2-2017-web-advertisement-english-08012018.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/canpojmjan18/