Polity Quiz 25th Fab 2017
By: D.K Choudhary
- Voting throught ‘post’ is known alternatively known by which of the name? – Indirect voting.
- When canvassing is to be stopped in election constituency at the time of election? 48 hours before the commencement of election.
- How can the minimum age for voting was reduced from 21 to 18? – The constitutional –
- What is the minimum age for voting in india? — – 18 years
- What is the legal age for voting in india? – 18 years.
- When was the first mid-term election for lok sabha was held? –
- Which type of right, ‘the right to participate’ election is? – Political
- How many percent votes are required to be secured to be recognized as a ‘state party’? – – 4% of total valid votes.
- On which of the Indian states one or the other regional party has been ruling for last 35 years.– Sikkim.
- Who is the ex-officio chairman of national development council. –Institution Established by executive resolution (1950).
- The five year plan in india is finally approved. – -By National Development Council.
- The planning commission determine how financial resources should be arranged through tax or non-tax revenue resources. –
- Or Non – Tax revenue resources. – True.
- On whose recommendations the allocation of financial resources between centre and the stated is done? – Planning Commission.