By: D.K Chaudhary
- Who elects the president of Indai. -Electoral College.
- Who are included in the ‘electoral college’ to elect President of India. – The elected members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and the elected member of State Legislatures.
- Who is elected by the elected members of the two houses of parliament and elecleted member of state legislatures. – The President of India.
- The nomination paper for election of the president of india must be signed by at least 50 electors as proposers and 50 electors as supporters. – True.
- Every elected member of the legislative assembly of a state shall have as many notes as there are multiples one thousand in quotient obtained bydividing the population of the state by total number of the elected members of the assembly. At present (1997) the population. – 1971 Census.
- Who conducts the election of the office of president of india? – The ‘Majority Rule’.
- In a single transferable vote system of election a voter can cast: – A Single Preference.
- For how many times a person is eligible for re election to the office of the president of India. – As Many Time As He Wants.
- Who was the holder of the office of the president of india before Dr. Jakir Hussian. – S. Radhakrishanan.